Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love going to the gym if for nothing else to see what folks will wear! It gives me almost the Wal Mart feeling. I'm not one for holding back my facial expressions. So I'm sure the folks there wonder what that fat dude from the Biggest Loser is smiling at!

I have to admit I did that Mr. Elliptical thing again tonight for 15 minutes and it wasn't as bad as the night before. I'm thinking I'll step it up next week. I'll do this for a week and then maybe I'll up the aerobic program on it. Just have to wait and see.

I did the treadmill aerobic program again tonight and it felt pretty good tonight. I noticed that my legs didn't cramp as much tonight as they had over the past couple of weeks. So I must be getting used to it. I'll step it up next week.

My blood pressure was 138/88 this morning. oh well...work in progress.
My blood sugar was great today. Took it this morning and it was 103 and again at lunch and it was 110. I'm excited about that. Meeting my goal for my blood sugar (would love nothing better than to come off these pills).

I ate my oatmeal and orange juice for breakfast. I had leftovers for lunch (meatloaf, kernel corn and steamed veggies), a banana, some cheese and a few snack crackers, and some great canteloupe!! For dinner, I decided to take after my little sister Kay...spaghetti night and a salad and a sugar free chocolate pudding with some light whipped cream. I must start counting points to make sure I'm staying within my limits.

Now my question for today. I watched the biggest loser last night. By the way this season is not as good as it was last season, but hey it's good. They showed the yellow team that got sent home. That old gentleman is limping like hell. Explain to me how he runs on that treadmill!!! I just need to understand that??? My ass would fall off like the Knoxville girl in PINK!! hehehe Now I'm going to bed and sulk about that!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment