Monday, January 25, 2010

Went to the gym tonight and did the elliptical for 15 on the aerobic program and did the treadmill for 30 minutes on the aerobic program. My blood sugar at lunch today was 114 which is fairly good. After exercising tonight it was 90. So exercise does help.

Wish I could get my blood pressure under the same kind of control.

I'm trying to decide how long do I keep doing what I'm doing exercise wise before I up my game. I certainly don't want to over extend and then not go back. Figure I'll keep doing what I'm doing for a while to see how I do then I'll decide what I need to do next.

My goal is to get into a smaller size pair of jeans by the end of March. Hopefully that will suffice with my doctor since I certainly won't be bringing in a knitted afghan...

No comments:

Post a Comment