Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today's Workout

I finally was motivated enough to get myself out and up to the gym today. Wasn't too bad in fact. Felt much better afterwards. There was one other guy there with me. I started on the treadmill and did 30 minutes on it while I watched HGTV. Guess that was better than watching the food network. Then I did the eliptical and did 10 minutes on it. This eliptical wooped my ass.

This dude at the gym made me giggle to myself. He was doing the body lifts where you lift your body up using your arms. To make the task more difficult, he put a chain around his waist and put a 50 pound weight on the end of it. I was hoping he was protected because that weight was just a swinging. I'm praying he wasn't injured. hehehe

Woke up this morning to have a bowl of cereal (Special K and 2% milk) and of course a cup of coffee. I had a couple of cups of veggie soup (weight watchers version) and a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread.

3 comments:

  1. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY didn't you tell me you had started this blog????!!!!! I coulda commented on the first one....teeheee.... LOVE IT BRO... you're going to do FABULOUS....how could you not? You've got that Jillian Michaels (ie;KAYMOORE) and her partner, Bob (ie; JEFFMOORE)...they will kick ur rear in gear!! and of course, there is ME! xoxooxox...looking forward to this journey with you and MAYBE, just MAYBE....it'll help motivate ME....

    ReplyDelete
  2. half the fun of going to the Y is looking at all the other folks around (of course, they all look goofier than me ha)
    can't wait to get back outside, but hopefully not be falling and busting out any teeth :)

    ReplyDelete